Friday, April 2, 2010

Pretty In Pink

Pink rules!

I have always loved the color pink. It's such a great color for clothes, accessories, fabrics and all kinds of stuff. So today I thought why don't I go into my Pink Outfitters folder and find something pink to wear. I have enough of it to choose from that's for sure lol

I chose this great dress I got one day at a sale. It's got pink, white and black all mixed in to make a wonderful looking mini dress. I think this style can take you anywhere from a club to a cocktail party. I know you'll want to go get this cute set up so I shall stop talking and show you the picture!

Pretty In Pink Blog Post Pic
Hair: >TRUTH< Jess - crow
Dress: [Pink Outfitters] The Dreamer Party Dress - pink peony
Shoes: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps in Magenta
Pose:
[LAP] - Female Bloggers Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment