Friday, March 19, 2010

I Wear My Heart

Everywhere!

Thanks to Glitterati owner Katey Coppola you can wear yours everywhere too!

I love using phrases in blog posts lol. Around Valentine's day this complete set of 10 poses and 10 prim hearts were released for all. Each pose goes with its corresponding heart and makes for the cutest pictures!

Did I also mention it's currently on sale ? No ? Oops sorry, it is! You can snag this great deal @ Glitterati for just 250L! Also be sure to buy the box of prim hearts for free on the floor next to the vendor & demo stand. This sale will last until sometime after the pose fair.

Now just to let you know, no photo editing was done to these pictures. All I did was crop them. In world I had a backdrop with textures, and the ones that look edited, were made with the filter cam by MechanizedLife. It's 1000L I believe and has 86 presets! Tons of fun for all & you can even add more to the device.

Alright, I know you're antsy to see pics & then go shopping for the stuff mentioned today so I will end this with the pictures and see ya in my next blog post. xoxo Renee

Glitterati Hearts 1
***All Clothing Used Through the whole Post***
Hair: Truth Jess in Chocolate Freebie 0L
Top: [PO] "B Side" Cardigan - light pink 150L
Bottoms: [Decoy] Inferno 88 Jeans - Charcoal 100L
Shoes: {Cherry} Classic Pumps - black 200L


Glitterati Hearts 2

Glitterati Hearts 3

Glitterati Hearts 4

Glitterati Hearts 5

Glitterati Hearts 6

Glitterati Hearts 7

Glitterati Hearts 8

Glitterati Hearts 9

Glitterati Hearts 10

No comments:

Post a Comment