Friday, March 12, 2010

Yay Pose Fair

Hello Lovelies!

My friend & boss Katey Coppola the owner of Glitterati Poses announced some amazing news. She has started a Pose fair. Creators of animations, poses, animation overriders AOs, dances etc are invited to join us to help a wonderful cause. The pose fair will be a way to help raise funds for an organization called Motivation. It's a great charity & what better place to donate funds from a pose fair than one to do with mobility.

This event is special in many ways & is close to my heart. I myself am physically disabled so being in SL and being able to do things I normally cannot do in RL is great. I love charity events & am constantly raising funds in RL for many organizations & I'm glad I can do so in SL as well.

The Pose Fair will run from April 2nd till April 16th 2010. For the facts & more info on the fair please click this link http://tinypaste.com/db3a3. Also if you have any inquiries regarding the Fair contact Katey Coppola or Shana Pizzaro.

Pose Fair 2010 April 2nd - April 16th

Pose fair vendor list



No comments:

Post a Comment