Friday, November 6, 2009

I See Redd

No I did not mispell anything.

It stands for Redd Columbia, one of my friends & Owner of a store in world called RC Cluster. Now I have loved her store for a long time even before we became friends which only happened recently. Her store is full of fun stuff. Everything from useful, to random, silly, fun, and quirky. Redd herself is sweet, has a unique style & can be funny and quirky too!

She gave me this blogger pack awhile back and I just hadn't had time to blog it. I also have tons of stuff I've bought, gotten from being a VIP group member, lucky chair, hunts, & silly fun events she throws sometimes!

Here is a bloggers gift pack she gave me. Starring me in every picture:)

-RC- AO Salute
-RC- AO Salute (its a moving animation but I captured one shot)

-RC- Crutches & Cast
-RC- Crutches & Cast (cast is color changeable & left crutch has an AO)

-RC- Big Hangy Tongue
-RC- Big Hangy Tongue

-RC- Moppity Mop
-RC- Moppity Mop (mop has a moving animation/ao)

-RC- SS Meggasuc Plus Vacuum
-RC- SS Meggasuc PLUS Vacuum Black (click it to vacuum and click again to stop)

-RC- Mixing Bowl
-RC- Mixing Bowl (whisk makes you look like you're mixing & bowl contents can be color changed)

House Used in this Post: :[MudHoney]: Designs - B&W Haven

These are just a very few of the many awesome items located at her store. I will be having more blog posts containing things from RC Cluster as I have themes and ideas going through my head, and a huge folder containing all the stuff lol I hope you enjoyed this fun little post. Be sure to stop by her store you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment