Friday, July 9, 2010

Girlie Sailor

Ahoy Matey!

Today I was inspired by summer and nautical themed stuff. I rummaged through my inventory and found this cute dress I got in a hunt, that fit perfectly within my vision. From there I decided on a "Girly Sailor" type nautical look. I paired the dress with cute navy flats, a really sweet hair-do with a cute bow and added a bold red lipstick to add a splash of color. This look turned out better than I had imagined. Alright now this pretty lady is off to sail the virtual seas!

Girlie Sailor Blog Post July 9th 2010
Hair: >TRUTH< Nadia - crow
Skin: -Belleza- Belle Pale Silver Rubies
Outfit: Doppelganger Inc. ~ Scuttlebutt Dress old hunt gift
Shoes: ETD Buckle Ballet Flats (Navy)
Pose: Glitterati


Girlie Sailor Close-Up July 9th 2010
Hair: >TRUTH< Nadia - crow
Skin: -Belleza- Belle Pale Silver Rubies
Pose: Glitterati - Headshot - 5

No comments:

Post a Comment