Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Age is Just A Number - BBBC 2010 #4

BBBC Sign Up Post - It's never too late to join! Just blog for 1 week!

I am so excited to be a part of this challenge & to actually be able to keep up! The topics are always awesome & interesting too! I love reading what others post as well.

Now for today's topic - Is your avatar more or less your current biological age? Do you portray a younger avatar, or older? Why is this?

Avatar's don't really age I mean unless you are role playing them to do so. I basically consider my avatar to be my age because she is me, just a virtual version. I grew up very fast mentally & even at age 4 felt like an adult. My life experiences have taken me into the role of a grown up for my entire life. I seem older then 22, I look younger (due to my illness) and I feel 100! lol

I don't role play being older or younger. No really specific reason just being myself. I never really knew about role playing ages when I joined SL but once I learned of it, it just didn't seem to be my thing. I know people that do, & they do it really well!

I always say "You are as old as you feel". Age is just a number. You can have two people of the same age but they can act completely different.

So basically my avatar is in her twenties but sometimes feels 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment