Sunday, June 13, 2010

Written Like A True Blog Post - BBBC 2010

So I totally took my title from the saying "spoken like a true poet"

Today launched another year of the Big Bad Blogger Challenge. Alicia Chenaux started this in 2008 as a way to give SL bloggers a little kick start, and give people something to read. Since then it's grown to be a big fun event. Learn more about it in Alicia's kick off post.

Today's question given to us if we so choose to use, is Why did you become a blogger ? How has it enriched your life ?

I have always loved writing since I was a kid. I learned to read and write even before starting kindergarten. Writing can be so fun. You can release your inner thoughts, create stories of your imagination, and even vent about things bothering you. The reason I chose to blog in RL was to update friends & family, and also as sort of a journal. My reason to blog in SL is because of the same reason and also to just let lose and write about my adventures in SLife.

It has enriched my life by bringing me closer to friends and family in both lives. In SL it has also helped me to improve on another great thing I love, photography.

Anyways hope you decide to join us, either by reading or signing up by clicking the link above. I am very excited to be a part of this for a 2nd year and hope that unlike last time, I get to finish the full week! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment