Friday, June 18, 2010

Finale - BBBC 2010 #6

I cannot believe this is over!

Oh and that I actually was able to complete the whole thing! Some people want to continue going either because they started late or because they want more than just 6 days *cough* Marnix. lol

The last topic for this year's challenge that applies to me is:
If you're a veteran.... Did you find this year to be harder or easier than previous years? Did you have fun? What did you get out of it this time around? Do you think you'd do it again?

For me it was not harder because to me the challenge itself doesn't seem very difficult. Maybe because I like challenges lol. What I got from the experience this time around was the will to blog more often, and it finally sunk in that I don't need to always have elaborate creative posts just write. Of course I will do it again for as long as I can. It's a wonderful challenge and so worth doing. It's even given me inspiration to start up some blog challenges myself so stay tuned for that.

Thank you Alicia for creating this challenge and keeping it interesting. Thanks to all the bloggers for participating and giving people something awesome to read. xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment