Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's A Mess - BBBC 2010 #3

Today's BBBC topic didn't really pertain to me, but that's ok I have another topic!

Something that comes up every once in awhile is the size of your inventory. Usually people have pretty high numbers (24K, 30K, 70K etc) then there are those that are smaller like less than 10,000. Some people have never cleaned their inventories ever, which is most likely the cause of the high count in items lol

I on the other hand am sort of an organizer freak. I don't like clutter at all. My inventory is organized into categories, sub-categories that are all tucked into great folders. I will even rename folders & items if the name is something that won't be easy to search later on.

It get's even worse if you belong to groups for bloggers or just groups in general. Notecards, Landmarks, Objects - those three are what I call the problem folders lol they are hard to keep organized! It makes me laugh cleaning my invie and seeing things that are outdated & thinking "when did I ever think this was cute ?".

I should go organize now! You should too lol

No comments:

Post a Comment