Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Was Just Thinking - BBBC 2010 #5

That this blogger challenge rocks!

Today's topic is pretty easy. Just write whatever is on your mind. I have too many things on my mind lol but I decided to write about one that will appeal to all or at least most people.

SL decorating! I have always loved decorating and watching design shows etc... I grew up in a home where my mom was continually moving furniture around and sprucing things up with new coats of paint.

Now in SL if you have some land or even rent a home you can have so much fun decorating. There are tons of great stores in world that have furniture, decor/accessories, and of course prefabs aka houses or skyboxes.

My all time fave places right now are Molto Bene, The Loft, Lalicious Designs, What Next and so many more but my brain can't think of them all right now. What's great is the low prims, great quality and great prices of each item. From small homes to large ones, from family oriented to couples stuff you name it they have it!

One of my fave feeds to look at it is http://hgslfeed.com/ because a lot of my fave creators post there and also you get to see a range of different items and events going on in the decorating part of the virtual universe. Anyways enjoy the feed, they have a flickr group too where you can find out about great stuff through pics posted. Now go decorate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment